Saturday, April 18, 2009

yay vacation?

this morning when i woke up, i realized that things happen for a reason. lol

anyway, my brother wanted to go to Maine to shop and like i told him that i needed to get money from the bank. and like he's ignoring me. like buddy, how am i gonna go without any money.
my brothers are so aggravating. they're always criticizing me. Why'd you wax your eyebrows, you look like a Spanish slut now. Why'd you dye your hair orange, you look like a dumbass. You're so fat now, you should stop eating. Sell you G1 and get an IPhone. LIKE CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? always telling me what to do and shit.
but i do miss how every weekend, we would go to like a restaurants and eat Sushi or stuff like that.

im so grumpy today lol. my sister took my Ipod and she's not coming back til 6 because she has a math program. but like.. what the hell am i going to do in the car... omggggg

while I was walking my brother told me my legs were huge and asked me how did I fit those jeans. and blah blah. then he said he has these french connection jeans that are too tight for him and said I could have them and told me to go customize it. like.. are you serious? I told him he was retarded.. lol

so we went around 12 and got there at 2. its 5 now, and we're waiting in the car for the other people. my brothers are like playing games on their iphones.. and I have nothing to do :( they're fishing with their phones.. lol how gay is that.



in the car, my mom kept telling me to not dye my hair because you can get cancer from dying it too much. its not healthy for your hair anyways so yeah.. I'm not gonna dye it anymore. lol. you guys shouldn't either.

lately, I haven't been eating. like I would eat once a day. I don't know, I'm just not hungry anymore or something or lost my interest in food. food doesn't taste the same anymore.. haha maybe I'm going through a phase

and I told my mom that. I told her that I stopped eating a lot but I'm not losing weight and she laughed and told me how before they were worried about how I never gain and now she thinks that I'm kinda fat around the waist area. and then my brother added how I look like an elephant. I laughed, lol def forced it. i know he's just teasing me..

then we went to Chau Chow City in Chinatown. and like there were a lot of young waiters but they kept looking at me. no lie, I think its because I was the only Asian girl in the restaurant and there weren't much customers so they were sitting around on the table right in front of me. but like everytime I look at them, they smiled at me.. kinda creepy lol. so I took a piece of paper and wrote "I'm 16" and taped it on my forehead. as expected, they stopped looking at me. lol.. jk I didn't do that. its an inside joke LOL

random thought III
i want to have sex with someone who's also a virgin because it's not fair how he's going to take away my virginity and i can't take his.

4 comments:

  1. I wish i can decline your apology, but you know I can't. Like you said "i take you for granted". But you know what, I dont care anymore. Take advantage and use me as much as you want. I don't wanna go further into detail but I hope you know what I am getting at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAOO i love the stuffs your brother does or say to you. no offense. its just madd funny. like how he wanted to give you his french connection jeans. LOOOOL. and fishing with their phones. ahahahhaha. keep writing about them. gives me a good laughh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and about your random thought III. we already had a talk about that. hahaha. its true though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with cindy about your brothers. LOL

    but if you have sex with someone who is also a virgin, it'll be over in 2 seconds. LOLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete