Monday, April 20, 2009

Boston Marathon 09

omgggggggg im so tired!! Cindy came to my house around 12, and like we didn't sleep until 3. i had a nice ass dream about this white guy, omgg i was getting close to his body, but my sister's alarm woke me up!! it was like 4:30, omgg and i needed to get ready. Cindy wouldn't wake up until like 5 something.

we left and made it to Backbay around 5:50, and walked to the John Hancock event hall thing. we got our jackets and stuff. it was yellow and blue. we are placed in Ashland (4km) literally in the middle of nowhere.

there were a lot of people cheering, but we were starving and stuff. and like we needed to pee so we asked the police lady and she's like, "good luck with finding a bathroom." so then all three of us went to the football field, and peed there. omgg.. it was so weird.. my first time peeing in public. and like it was kinda disgusting.. lmao

the bus picked us up and OMGGGGGGGgg me and Cindy tried to sleep but the fucking black/spanish people were so loud. constantly screaming. omggggg.

then i went over Cindy's house. we were gonna go eat at Itayos but my brother called and asked if we wanna go ssp. so yeah. while Cindy was showering, i played Blockles with her brother, Peter. Then Albert joined and i was killing them two. shiatt. but Peter's actually nice, tried saving me at times and stuff. and we gangbanged Albert, not that it needs two of us to do so.

my brother told us that he will drive us there at 6, so we went to eat first. we walked to Vinh Sun, omg place suckk. then Albert came later. it was fun i guess, eating with them.

then we went over my house, and my brother drove us to ssp. bought two pair of jeans, went home with Cindy again. watched some vids and stuff, and her brother came and picked her up. here i am now. SOOO TIRED!

2 comments:

  1. damnn mad productive day. HAHA but eww all peed in a football field LOLOL

    but damnn more jeans?

    hahahaha jennifer's blog entry made me want to do the marathon but after reading yours, i dont want to be placed in a deserted place LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dustin told me what happened. Mad nasty

    ReplyDelete