Sunday, April 19, 2009

my boring SUNDAY

today i woke up at 10, because Tien called me for someone's number. loll.. kinda wanted to sleep til 1, not like i can anyway.. oh welll. i spent my day watching videos and stuff. i helped my mom make food today.. lol

i wrapped all of these :] kinda looks nasty but WHATEVER

no they are not spring rolls. they are "bo bee" LOl idk what they're called.

and then i was looking at these pictures..

lmaooo look at Lawrence





To be honest with you, i didn't really trust him.. LOL jk!! x3


that's righttttttttttt


and of course a picture of me and Cindy. PP ALL DAY EVERYDAY


she's gonna sleep over tonight.. well HOPEFULLY. because we have to go to the Boston Marathon tomorrow. :]

2 comments:

  1. LOL aww thats so cute, the pictures xD but oh be quiettt lol you definitely trusted me :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that pic of us although i still think i look kinda weird in it. but its all good. ppade<33

    ReplyDelete