Wednesday, April 8, 2009

sigh my sister.

today i was realllly sleepy in class, and i think it's because i took a pill in the morning and it made me drowsy. lol
ayway school went by EXTRA slow today. idk at least tomorrow's the last day? haha

i was trying to look for my other headphones when i got home but i couldn't find it. i asked my brother and he said he didnt take it. i went downstairs and he was saying how he has it and shit and im like whereeeeeeee is it. and then i found it in his bag. and i told him the ones im using are kinda messed up so yeah.. and i told him to drive me to ssp so i could trade them in and he said okay. i went back upstairs and he came up and said something that annoyed me. and i yelled at him and told him i didnt want to go to ssp anymore.

so my sister came home, and i was like, "Le, i wanted to commit suicide early." and she's like WHY WHY? and im like im not telling you. and she's like "is it because of boys?? school?? tell me before i tell dad." and im like, "and that's the reason why im not telling you." and then she's like "tell me, i will help you outt or ima tell Tien so she can talk to you about it." and then she texted my counselor and said, "Tien, help me, V wants to commit suicide." and i didnt think she would send it. but after like 2 minutes, my counselor called her and she went out the room to talk to her.

LOL WTF??? i hope my counselor will not ask me about it tomorrow. shiatt wtf was my sister thinking.

earlier, she gave me a bag of Chip Ahoys cookie, they were new but she squished them! like to the point that they were all crumbs. and im like, "um.. how am i supposed to eat this?" and she's like "just use a spoon"

okayy she came back just now and im like, "what did she say?"
and she's like "she took it very seriously, and she said.... GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF."
and i was like, "lol you're gay."
and she goes, "TELL ME VE. ARE YOU PREGNANT? DID YOU HAVE SEX? DID YOU GET RAPED?" "TELL MEE. DONT BE STUPIDDDD"
and im like OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and then i was singing to Rihanna's Emergency song.
"I'm not accepting another apology.." cuhs it was stuck in my head since she keeps playing it over and over again.
and she goes, "who are you singing that to?? tell me what's wrong"
and i was like "SHUT THE HELL UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. THERES NOTHIG WRONG."
i think she just wants to bother me. sighh

after awhile, she goes, "is mom buying food?"
and im like, "she should. it's going to be my last meal"
and then shes like, "stfu. you're annoying me. just die already."

anyway check out the song "O-Town - All Or Nothing" on my playlist >>
:]

2 comments:

  1. LOL...i can imagine in my head le saying all those ridiculous things that she say. loll...

    anyways today in class warren say this song something like "making my way downtown walking around...." something something and now that phrase is stuck in my head!!!

    ReplyDelete