Sunday, April 12, 2009

surveyy

Do you think you are pregnant?
I look pregnant. Lol.. jk

Do you miss anyone?
yes, who doesn't

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
I don’t remember

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
male

Are you picky about who you give your number to?
yes

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
water

Is it easy to make you smile?
probably

Have your friends ever randomly stopped by your house?
yes

If you're being extremely quiet what does it mean?
something’s wrong. Lol

Does anyone call you babe?
oh yes, all the time. jk

What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
I need to do homework :[

Is there anyone on your mind right now?
i guess

Is there any food you're craving?
yeahhhhh, a lot actually

Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
yes

Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
yeahhhhhh

Do you talk in your sleep?
I wouldn’t know, but I doubt it

Have you ever been too drunk to remember a certain night?
I don’t drink

Do you get distracted easily?
sometimes

Are you of legal age?
of course.. more legal than my friends.

How many people are you texting?
just one

Could you go out looking like you do now?
not really..

Does time heal?
I believe so

Are you the type that always tries to fix the situation?
yes

Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
yeahh I love girls

Don't you hate guys/girls who try too hard to impress?
yeahhh… who doesn’t

Have you drifted away from anyone lately?
yes, and it makes me sad sometimes :[

What hurts your feelings?
a lot of things

Honestly, do you judge people before you know them?
yes

Do you ever take pointless pictures of yourself?
there is a point

Who do you text the most?
oh you know, there are lots. the important people in my world HAHA

Who do you fight with the most?
my sister

Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
friends

Have you ever told someone to their face they were ugly?
yeahh but only when I’m joking

How did you and the person you’re texting become friends?
I don’t know, I guess when he decided to approach me

Is someone on your mind right now?
i guess

Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
jeez, all trying to get personal here

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
not really

Are you currently wanting any body piercings or tattoos?
probably tattoo if it doesn’t ruin my blood LOl

Are you ticklish?
only on certain spots

Has a girl/guy ever called you babe/baby/babydoll?
all the time

What woke you up this morning?
time

Who are your last four texts from?
Derrick

How many hours did you sleep last night?
7 hours

Who was the last person you spoke on the phone for over 5 minutes?
ummmmmmm

Do you like to take walks?
depends on who I’m with

Do you mind being cold?
yeahh? The hell LOl

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
yes :]

Do you like to text or call more?
depends on who

So far who did you talk to the most today?
Trung

What is the thing you are picked on most about?
how im supposedly slow

What is the closest object to your left foot?
my pillow

What do you like to do when you are alone?
oh you know..

Who are your 2 favorite characters on Full House?
ASIAN FULL HOUSE. RAIN BI AND THAT GIRL

What was the last thing you thought you lost, but ended up finding it?
my shirt

What were you doing at midnight last night?
webcamming with my besties

enjoy my pickcherr


just promise me you won't save it

5 comments:

  1. i like how i was mentioned once in here i guess...umm nice bug eyed "pickcherr" like was that suppose to sound cute...? lol...

    but thanks for the information you provided me...even tho it wasnt detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh baby sistahh. youzz toohz cutesz

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO. OMFG, That picture is just too funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO...that picture is hella funny...and talking about the way i type...i like typing like that..its up to your own imagination how i will say it...and talking about formal...the way you type is pretty formal too

    ReplyDelete
  5. aahaah where you be getting these surveys. i always wanted to do them. but never actually tried it. cause you know me. i be saying the most corniest and longest shits. lMAO. so i try to avoid doing it evn though its mad tempting. ANYWAYS. nice pic. your eye is big. but kinda um. scary though? lolll

    ReplyDelete