Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my day

this week is going by sooooooo slow, for some reason.

whatever. haha school was okay today.
i stayed after for the marathon meeting thingy. and it lasted for like 10 minutes, then i went in Mr. Goode's room to talk to him. Vu was in there. and he talked to him for like 20 minutes.. and i sat beside him.
then it was finally my turn, and he was actually nice this time. he told me that he did not finish grading my stuff so yeah.. and he told me to do some extra credit. then Lawrence came in and i told Mr. Goode i know him and Mr. Goode thought we go out, but i told him we don't. and he told me to go to the JFK Forum and i said i will and Lawrence is going with me. yeah Lawrence, you're going with me. 13th and 27th. we stayed in his room til like 3:40, yeahh he talks a lot omgggg. i was going to leave after he was done talking to me but he told me to wait for Lawrence and so i did. but it was actually fun LOL. they talked about AP history and i was just listening and stuff. he told us he wanted to teach AP US history but they gave the job to Kaz. whatever LOl.

while going to Ruggles, i seen Tony, Vanna, and Phi. loll theyre skipping work!

later on, i went to VACA. but my counselor left so yeahh. stayed there til 5. i was gonna go to Big Apple Circus with Cindy, but on my way home, it was soo cold and the weather looked horrible. so i texted her, and she didn't feel like going either. so COOL. LOl

so i came home and my brother was like, "damn you're fat" because i was wearing leggings. and im like um noooooooooooooooooooooo i lost weight? whatever.

and then he showed me his new IPhone. haha it's nice. i like it. it's white on the back and black on the front. and he paid $450 for it. and now he's making me buy his Ipod for $40. like wthh he said he was gonna give it to me when he gets his Iphone, might as well do so. and i still owe him $60 for the laptop. sighh that's like $100 already. Lol. but i know he will forget about it.. so YEAH. he told me to get the Ipod in his car. i was downstairs and i didnt feel like going up to get my jacket, so i took his blanket and walked to the car. omg this man was looking at me like i was stupid or something. well i did look stupid LOLL with a blanket out in the streets. OH WELL



that's his new laptop because he hates his mac. lol. i was gonna get that one in pink, but i guess i like mine better.
omg i deleted the about me >> over there
how do i get it back?

5 comments:

  1. Iight lets get the facts straight. Mr.Goode never said to stay with me. You just wanted to stay. LOL but hell yeah he talks a lot. I just wanted to gtfo of his room.
    Anyways you should have went to the circus. It is actually pretty fun. I wish I had the opportunity to go. But I guess it was getting kinda cold so smart choice?
    And just to make you feel better, you're not getting fatter at least. I woudln't say you're fat. I think your brother is just teasing. Plus you looked nice today :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks just like my laptop....
    next time: go outside with a towel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I already taught you how to do it. Do you need further instructions to put the Profile gadget? Give me a call, and i'll tell you more

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...being trapped in one of mr. goode's conversation is like a hypnotic mind trap. i swear if i still have him, i would get in trouble everyday because ill fall asleep. its nice that you stayed with lawrence, thats a good friend of you. normally you'd leave me for work...but its not like im jealous...maybe alittle.

    its funny how Kaz got the job for AP history and Goode is supposedly more "experienced" hahahaha

    oh shoot, atleast you have an ipod, i never had one in my life, except that one my brother had but he stupidly forgot to take it out of his pants and washed it.

    lolll your brother is just teasing you, you dont look fat nor ARE YOU FAT, you are them cute girls with a pretty face and curves that boys want in a girl ;) lol

    LOLLLLL thats mad embarrassing to go out like that. (OMG i just realize my comment on simon and jen and now yours, i use the word "embarrasing" lol...) should have just gave him back the strange look and be like "im 16 dude..." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel as if this weeks going by pretty fast.. cause NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY BABYY !
    and i swear when teachers or just people in general see you with a person thats the same race, they assume you go out with them... like um no. but anyway. your brother got an iphone?? thats cooool. and then a new laptop just cause he didnt like his mac? damnn mad ballingg.

    and yeah you looked pretty nice today :) keep trying bud. hahahha jk<33

    ReplyDelete