Sunday, April 5, 2009

omgg

omg i feel like i'm going crazyyy

idkkkkkkkkk whyyy

so i slept downstairs today. and i woke up at like 8:00 :( all early

talked to Lawrence in the morning haha

i signed up for the WebAssign thing for physics. and omg the problems are killing me. THEY'RE SO HARDD and i have a quiz on Torque tomorrow! thank god for TONY J HUANG. omg he is a genius at physics!! so i talked to him on the phone and he helped me with my physics.. haha i don't know what i will do without him!! but then we couldn't figure out some of the problems.. whatever. i love Tony, he's such a motivator.. haha

i webcammed with my baby girl Cindy.. hahahaha

and talked to Trung too X3
my gad. i cant even put 3 now because my entries my get erased. just like the one below this.

^ LMAO oh baby girl..




^ OMG SEXY BODY LOLLL. guess who.
i didn't want to block his face out but he made me

so i IMed my friend and his roommate was using his computer. right when he signed on, i was like, "HIIII! first one to IM you. yeah yeah im so sweet"
and then she says, "yes you are. haha"
and shes like "this is his roommate"

and then we just started talking. she went to OB last year haha. we bonded like that. and she told me she seen me around sometimes and i had the cutest outfit or whatever. lol wthh did i wear.. nothing cute, that i know. LOl

but i told her how he tells me she's such a nice, sweeet funny girl. and really coool too. and she goes "aww did he really say that. because that's really cute of him. and he also said nice things about you too"
how cute. haha and then i told her i was gonna go to sleep and it was nice talking to her. and she gave me her aim. LOLL

7 comments:

  1. talked to Lawrence in the morning haha

    How is that funny? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol baby cindy is mad cute.

    but damnn we had physics' hw? didnt even know..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaaahh didnt know you took a pic of me or whatevs. i like the caption under it for some reason. LOLLL.
    and nicee bannerr btw. its cutee. woulda been cuter if... nvm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pics in order: Cindy , Dustin, Simon, your brother

    ReplyDelete
  5. not my brother!! that's nasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh lord, i think i have an idea of who it is

    ReplyDelete