Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Friday

so i woke up at 9:00 this morning. kinda early but i had to be at VACA around 11:00. Vanna, Phi, and Danny were late as usual, but by 30 minutes this time. Chi Lieu was also late. she drove us, Tien, and Chi Dai to No. 1 Buffet in Brockton. the car ride was fun. Chi Lieu is a cool cat.
the food was alright, i was full after the first dish. the soda (brisk lemon iced tea) was horrible though. then we took pictures and stuff. as we were leaving, they put sushi out so i took two and then i looked back and the lady gave me a look LOL.
after that, we had to go to ABCD to pick up applications and stuff and Chi Lieu drove us there because Phuong thinks we will get shot.
then we went back to VACA and worked for two hours. after that, Phuong and I walked to my house, loll from Fields Corner. it was a good walk because we talked about stuff. but on our way, we stopped at BTZ to get a drink and i got a milk tea drink. she stayed over til 7:30 and we worked on the mobile project. it was fustrating lol. it was kinda raining so my brother drove her home and i went with them.
then Trung invited me to go to BB with them and they picked me up around 10:00 and we went to BB. we waited 30 minutes for the game but during that time, me and Trung played Photohunt. omggg we were SOOO GOOOD LOLLL.
i was on Trung's team for pool haha. first game, i was alright. second game, Trung was a beastttttt LOL but we lost because i scratched the black ball. and then we won third game. then we switched up the team and Dustin was on my team. we lost because i sucked. LOLLl
then we left around 11:50
it was a fun day

ltruvietboil (1:41:34 AM): iunno ve
ltruvietboil (1:41:40 AM): youre giving me the pressure
ltruvietboil (1:41:47 AM): like sometimes when i stand next to you
misz v e v e (1:41:54 AM): uh huh..
ltruvietboil (1:41:55 AM): you over power me with your gorgeousness
ltruvietboil (1:42:00 AM): like i dont feel as special..
ltruvietboil (1:42:09 AM): so i need to enhance my beauty to beat you.
misz v e v e (1:42:26 AM): LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
ltruvietboil (1:42:27 AM): i feel like having you in my life makes me have to compete to be known in the world.
misz v e v e (1:42:27 AM): awwww
misz v e v e (1:42:30 AM): are you serioussssssssss
misz v e v e (1:42:32 AM): thats so cute of you
misz v e v e (1:42:34 AM): hahaahahhahahahahha
ltruvietboil (1:42:36 AM): LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 comment:

  1. Lol when you said you scratched the ball, it reminded how I made trung and simon lose that day

    ReplyDelete