Saturday, April 11, 2009

random thought

jeez I'm laying in bed and I can't even sleep. sighh thinking too much I guess and my nose keeps running. but anyway so I had a random thought about how one time when I hung out with my friend and as I was leaving, he called me back and grabbed me and hugged me really tight for like 5 seconds. lol I thought that was kinda sweet despite the fact that guys are always so mean to me. like most guys are jerks to me and it hurts. sometimes when I think about it, I want to cry. yes I actually do care about it. why can't I be treated as any other girl? I guess I'm different from everyone else since I'm so open with everything.
sometimes I just want somebody I can talk to, and you know. a guy who can listen to my problems and actually cares. haha I'm feeling kinda emo right now.
I guess he was right.

and there are people out there who are so nice to me that I take for granted. I'm sorry, I know I'm a jerk sometimes. but I'm glad you are always there for me.

forget boys, I'm glad I have friends who care for me. you guys make me laugh when I feel sad inside. you just don't know because I don't like telling people when I'm sad. its okay, I love you guys

3 comments:

  1. yeah i notice boys are mean and treat you differently from any other girls. but then again, you are Ve. and thats whats special about you. if you werent Ve, then things would be different. if you know what im saying. or if that made any sense.
    anyways. you do know im always here to listen to any problems you have right? or you just want a GUY to listen to it. either way. just know that im ALWAYS HERE. dont forget that. and dont ever feel as though whatever the problem you have, that i wont care if you tell me. you ARE MY BEST friend. and i do care about YOU and your problems.
    i feel as though im not doing my part as a best friend or like our best friend thing is not strong enough. for you to have problems that i dont evn know abt. but then again. you liek to bottle things up. so its alright i guess. idk. im js sitting here thinking abt mannyy tihngs and its getting to me.
    whatever people are people and this is afterall, life.

    k, im going to sleep now. well soon. hahaa. hope yur runny nose gets better.

    loveeyouuforeverrandaday my BFF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, you think about this too much. You think about it so much that sometimes its not even a random thought. You're still young, there is no need to think about boys. It okay to think about boys once in a while but if it makes you depressed, then you are thinking about it too much. But why dont you confront the guys who are being jerks to you? The reason they are jerks is because you're an open person so they think you are cool with everything. If you do not confront them then they'll just act the same way.

    As of right now I can not feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for the guys who actually do listen to you. The guys who you take granted for. Those are the people you should be talking to. I just feel bad for them because when they see you hang out with a jerk, the people who actually listen will say "that should be me right now" but who know and honestly who cares cause obviously you don't. If you did you would have done something about it right?
    Ok, I am going too far. Just think about what I said. If I have taken it too far then dont think about it and i am sorry if I did.
    Hopes you feel better <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cindy probably said most of what i would have said. but just let me repeat. you are VE. you are different from most other girls. youre adventurous and audacious but at the same time sophisticated and reserved. you are WAY different from other girls but does that mean its a bad thing? no ve, it doesnt. guys treat you the way they do because you show you can do anything a guy can and prove to them you arent just any girly girly with a juicy couture bag. youre independent and strong but reading this i can tell those walls are crumbling slowly. you may have confronted those boys but boys will be boys right?

    as for guys who are nice to you, you should be grateful for them but should you feel sorry? its really not your fault that they do not attract your attention. its nice that they are always there for you, but im pretty sure you guys were jerks with each other at least one time anyways.

    but there isnt anything that you cant tell me, comon now you know we've been through alot. im always here till times bring us apart! :]

    ReplyDelete