Thursday, April 9, 2009

last day

yayy so I'm piano class right now and school's out to end soon. but anyway so like people actually noticed about my hair today lol..
in ela class, I was working on my webassign thing and Nishaila helped me with the last problem and I got 1.0 but when Simon helped me, I got 1.1 and so I used 1.1 and it was correct! thanks Simon. but I guess if I rounded earlier, then Nishaila's answer would have came out to be 1.1 too. i didn't know Simon was smart. Lol jk.
sigh but like we also have to do a mobile and a music video for physics.
anyway I have a lot of work to do :( my research paper is gonna be 12 pages long.. like wtff.. haha and mr goode told me to collect the papers from the people so I got up and he's like, "Ve you're showing too much skin. I hate people who shows too much skin. I don't show skin so why should you. I have a tshirt that goes down to your knee, do you want one?" and I said no thanks and pulled down my shirt. jeez lol.
ummmmmmmmm.. I'm so glad todays thursday :) loll and I'm not tired today. but I still feel a little weezy and my nose keeps running omg. its like I have the sniffles. "get betterrrr" yeah yeah whatever.
when I was leaving school, Juan asked me if I rushed out my house today and I'm like no.. why and she's like because you're wearing that, and she pointed at my sandals. haha wow...

lol so then i went to work. ate some stuff and watched a movie. Daughter from Danang? i think that was the title. but it was alright i guess, but i was really tired so i slept for 30 mins. lol. then work ended and i had this sudden urge to hang out with Trung since he's always saying how we never hang out and stuff. like just walk around and talk, yaknow? def need to catch up with Cindy too! loll so he told me how other people (volleyball guys) are going to eat too so yeahh i went with them. haha we went to Pho Pastuer, i already ate so i just got a drink. it was nice seeing these people again after school. HAHA
but umm.. so they told Jonathan to eat a chili and im like that's easy.. because i did it before. except my face turned really red. and then i did it because Huy said he would pay for my drink, it was kinda hot this time but my face didnt really turn red. i wanted to drink tea, but the people to my right were like, "ohhh you can't" like wth? heartless people. whatever. so i finished it and after awhile they felt bad for me. cuhs i was turning red and stuff. it was alright though. i ran to the bathroom to soak my mouth with water haha. i was fine after, but Huy got me milk from CVS. kinda sweet of him.
then we left, and Trung, Simon, Jack and I walked around. all made fun of my sandals, kinda self conscious about them now.. shiat
then Simon left and we went to Cindy's house so i can pick up my tennis racquet. i couldn't find the balls though.
yay we're gonna play tennis soon!
after i went home with Trung because Jack left, and it was nice talking to him again. LOL it sounds like we never see each other or something.. whatever

4 comments:

  1. oo thats nice that simon helped you, he helped me too but it was wrong...so youre lucky...i guess.

    mr. goode is just too horny so dont mind him. dumb hac quai.


    but yeah even tho we didnt do much today but walked around its coool, atleast we find some time to talk and get to catch up A LITTLE BIT. but there'll be more time. thanks for willing to hang out sistahhh!

    cant wait to play tennis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely need to hang out sometime soon. We haven't really chilled in a while. Everytime I ask you to chill, you're just usually too busy and or just do not wanna chill with me :[. Well, we're still up for monday right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahh cant wait to play tennisss !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you hair but whats with your eyes, babe?

    ReplyDelete