Sunday, February 1, 2009

unproductive sunday

right now i'm just sitting here drinking my tong. my dad gave me a bowl of it to drink and while he was throwing away the trash, i went over to my mom and asked her if she drank the soup yet. she told me no and i told her i would get her some so i gave her mine. then i peeled the tangerine to eat and my dad came back and gave me another one. i dont like drinking soup unless it's good, but i like the sweet one. bird's nest is so good omg. yeen wo tong sui. omg. i wish i can afford it. i dont know why they call it bird's nest. lmao. but i also like shark fin. and the crab soup. i remember awhile ago my aunt would always order the crab soup from chinese restaurant because she knows we like to drink it. i hate how sometimes my parents and her always get the food that we like. it's like we get tired of it. like i liked fish and my mom makes it everyday. well maybe every other day until i got sick of it. lol

today i woke up at like 10ish. then at around 1 i did my history scrap book. it was crap but w/e. then watched some chinese movies and stuffs. laid in bed lol. im thinking about sleeping early because i'm so tired!

1 comment:

  1. I love Chinese Corn Soup. Do not sleep to early. Go watch the superbowl.And finally i am able to comment before cindy

    ReplyDelete