Saturday, January 31, 2009

yum cha

woke up at like 9 and then just laid in bed for awhile until my brother came down to tell me to get ready to go yum cha. then my parents, aunt, siblings (just three of them), and my baby cousin went to ct to eat. my baby cousin sat next to me so i had to feed him too. i didnt eat much cuhs im sick of dimsum now. they're supposed to be good for the morning and oil-free but the ones in boston's are so oily and greasy. we finished off with the tofu dessert, tau fu fa. lmao. then i had to go to the bank to deposit my check, and then i went back to the car because it was parked somewhere else. i guess it's a good way to start off the morning except it was so frigging windy at chinatown!! my brothers are karoking downstairs and it's so loud! i could feel the vibration upstairs. my gad.

1 comment:

  1. Hell yea it was windy as hell in Chinatown. I went to the gym today and walking there was so cold. I also had to go to the bakery shop for my family. It was like hell walking there.

    ReplyDelete