Monday, February 9, 2009

:[

OMGOSH I NEED TO DO MY RESEARCH PAPER FOR ELA. BUT IM SO DISTRACTEDD!!

anyways went afterschool for mr. goode to ask for my grade for second term, since he left for like a week and came back when the term was over so he couldnt pass in the grade. showed me i got a C. like wtf. A FUCKING C. and he only had like two quizzes in there with like a couple of classwork. mother fucker.

anyways. i love my co workers. like the other day we went to porter's square and it was soo fun! lmaoo they make me laugh and i love them :] but today we went to An Hong because Allen was nice. he wanted to treat us to pho and said we could have a limit of 15 bucks, and so we got drinks and stuffs too. and then he dared me to eat a chili and gave me $20. i felt bad but then i desperately needed money to pay my phone bill! and to put $30 in my saving each month. started on january lmaoo. and then we went to Danny's house to wait for his dad to come home so he could take the car and drive us home. then im back here, doing my FRIGGING ELA SHIT. and still doing it. signing up for the marathon thing :] yay

just checked snapgrades and i found out i have a C for my biotech final? LIKE WTF??

1 comment:

  1. damn your getting c's left and right. no worries you will do good on your research paper. Anyways stop eating out so much, its bad for you.

    ReplyDelete