Tuesday, February 3, 2009

GRR?

um i got a 100% on my math test and 8/8 on my physics quiz. yay. and then for english, i got 34% and F for my two assignments. one was a pop quiz. lmao. fucking *. then we took a mid term for history. didn't go to piano class cuhs we had the honor assembly. went to work. was quite different this time because we had to go downstairs and work with the "MyTown" people. they were all black. it was really weird because some of them were not educated. we were talking about how we can improve the society and they were saying:
1. lower the penalty years for the juvies
2. less cops around because they always profile check on young people.
3. easier to get a gun

they said good stuffs too but some of them were just like ugh. cuhs this dude said his cousins and best friends are sent away to juvenile for 5 years and he wont tell us the crime but he said it should be less. dude. you have to pay for waht you did..

and then i wanted to get a new phone cuhs my brother came home telling me how like my plan was over, so i could get a new one. walked there cuhs nobody wanted to drive me in the snow. so the man told me that the new phone LG KS 360 is coming out to his store on friday. so i have to go back. while walking home, i slipped and fell and my phone fell out from my jacket. spent friggin 20 minutes trying to find it. i used my hand to like scrape the snow and stuffs. and i was going to give up. like are you serious? how could it happen. and then i looked around again and found there was a kinda X ish on the snow. and then i digged through there and my phone was inside. i was like WOW MOTHER ********. and my hands were really cold. hopefully my day can get better? no school tomorrow please?



Danny was definitely in the girls' bathroom..


lmao my baby cousin has jury duty. he's 2 years old.




my letters from the past. 8th grade to 10th grade



my 09 box. NEW MEMORIES.



SO CUTE!

3 comments:

  1. "it was really weird because some of them were not educated."
    LMAOO.
    and their ideas on improvements. LMAOOOO. FUCKING MEDANGS. easier to get a gun. ARE THEY SHITTING ME. so they can shoot more people? YEAH RIGHT. LOL........ wows. they funny.
    and HAHAHHAHAHA your phone dropped and you had to dig through snow. LMAO. NICEEEE. reminds me of that day... trungs phone.. yeahh.. hahaa
    wellll it seemss like you had a GOOOD DAY in the morning and stuffs.. but as the day went by.. not so good? its okayy.
    OH GOOD JOB for getting 100% on math test and 8/8 on physics. YOU GO GIRL<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you expect people from the jungle? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea. why dont you update anymore?

    ReplyDelete