Monday, February 16, 2009

i love my BEST FRIENDDD

Text Colorlol... so today i went to ssp with my biffle. we were supposed to go at like 12, but like i woke up at 7ish and couldnt go back to sleep. then at like 8, i started calling her. until finally she picked up at 11. i LITERALLY screamed at the phone, and she said she was gonna get up to get ready. then at like 1, she finally left her house. Supposively. and she finally got to dt at 1 40? lol. well anyway we got to SSP at like 3. shopped. bought two dresses. i like it, haha we are gonna wear it one day. can't wait til summer lmaoo. and then we went to eat at Johnny Rockets. food was kinda nasty but now i want some root beer lol.. and then later we talked to Derrick and his friends. and then left at 7. it was a fun day, i love her lolllll <3>




wow the food looks kinda good.. kinda craving for it now.. lmao
p.s. our own little inside joke "omg you're sooooo meannnnnnnnn" no. don't say that.

3 comments:

  1. The food does not look to bad, well besides for the fries. And Cindy actually looks KINDA cute in this picture. No homo/hate. But on another note,I gotta start waking up early as well. I have so much crap to do and its best if I do them in the morning so I can chill in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love you too bestest friend !
    today was fun. haha. like usual :)
    i'm like up madd early. but um those foods are making me mad hungry right now my dude. LOL. omg. and wow i actually look pretty cute up there. HEHEHE. LOLL<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. true, i think cindy dont look like a betch for once. mad cute up thurrr hahaha jay kayy on the betch part. homie stay cute...ahem.

    but those food look bomb. makes me want to order it on saturday at my job hollahhh lolll

    ReplyDelete