Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thinking of You

Thinking of You
By Lisa Marie

I thought of you today
But that's nothing new
I thought about you yesterday
and the day before that too
for every day, good or bad you'll always be in my head
I hope you've understood everything i've said
This isn't just a joke or a silly lie
I'd never do anything to make you wanna cry
I'm sorry if i do something to make you really mad
It only comes back and makes me really sad
I really do love you and everything you are
I hope this relationship gets really far
I'll never get you out i simply don't know how
In fact I'm thinking of you right about now
Your everything i need and everything to me
You know exactly who you are and what you want to be
You always make me smile just by being there
I hope you know how much i really do care
I honestly love you
I hope you love me too
This isn't just a stupid game
I really hope you feel the same
Because today tomorrow my whole life through
I will never stop loving you

1 comment:

  1. I like the first four lines of the song. I think she copied them off me

    ReplyDelete