Sunday, February 22, 2009

i cried

today's the day that i cried. lmao. so i started my morning at my cousin's house. because my great uncle passed away and today's the last day to mourn. that's not the reason why i cried though. on the way home, i was eating a bun in the passenger seat, and my brother was driving. then he wanted to do some kungfu on me. and im just like stop you idiot. and then he was being stupid and hit my ear. and then my earring started bleeding and i cried. he said he'll give me 20 bucks but i said FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH.

and now i want the fucking 20 bucks. mother fucker.

2 comments:

  1. lol lawrence needs to be quiet. anyway. this reminds me of my relationship with my brothers. and you def shoulda took the 20 bucks. LOL why is it always money this money that when it comes to these kind of situations with you and your sibs. if its my brother. he'll js laugh it off.. not offer me money. i guess he's younger and has no money to offer. lmaoo.

    ReplyDelete