Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my dream guy

haha he has to be 5-6 inches taller than me. I want to tippytoe kissss hahaha. and he has to be sweet, not too corny. not too lovey dove eitherrr. I want guys who make me want them and who doesn't get boring. I want someone who is a challenge to get. idk but love is like a game to me lol. he can't be too ugly. and I like chinese boys cuhs I think its easier for us to communicate. idk.
I do not like guys who just randomly swear or slip out the word "bitch" idk its just so degrading especially towards women. so that is a biggg turn off. also I don't like guys who smoke and drink. well drinking is fine but not too much. I want a guy who can surprise me everyday with something interesting and I'm not talking about physical stuffs. like a guy who can make me like him more as days go. someone who can compliment me with something new instead of those typical stuffs. loll. he has to be hygienic which means shower everyday and smell like axe or cologne or anything that smells good or has his own unique scent

he has to know how to cook. like sometimes he'll just surprise me with a special dinner with some good desserts. like he can cook any type of food that i like. LMAO. someone who can make cheesecake, tiramisu, cay dan chay, and all those sweet stuffs.

i like boys who are smart in both ways, book and street wise. someone who can talk to ladies and are wanted by them but he only wants me. LOL other girls better back off. lmao.

2 comments:

  1. What do i look for in a girl.
    haha she has to be shorter than me. Maybe like 5'3 to 5'5 or 5'6. She needs to know how to cook, clean and serve. I want a girl who is not boring. She has to be nice, pretty, hot, beautiful, gorgeous and did i say hot? I like asian/white girls cause i do not communicate jungle/spanish. She has to have nice legs, nice breast, nice ass, nice body, nice hair, smells nice and beautiful eyes. She does not have to compliment me a lot as long as she still loves me. She can drink a lil bit but no smoking. You know the rest. Normal behavior. Typical stuffs. loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hate your pic up there with the sushi. cause everytime i come to your page and i see it.. it frigging makes me want some like RIGHT NOW. like it looks mad good. DAMN YOU. lmao.
    anyway. this blog is mad random. LOl.. but i agree with everything except i do not like chinese boys(well for now, theres none that i like) and that i have more expectations.. lmaoo. i think its hard to find somebody like that tho or should i say not much boys have all that quality. idk mann. but yeahh. one day. our prince charming would come. LMAOOO. <33

    ReplyDelete