Monday, August 3, 2009

:(

my baby cousin wanted to watch a scary movie, so my sister put on Jun On II (Grudge 2) the Japanese version. even though i didn't watch it, the sound effects were scary. and there was a scene where this man was hung by the Grudge's hair and the little boy was swinging him around. lollllll wtf. then i went to shower and i had this idea where a person goes to a hair salon and their hair is being washed by another person. then they'll close their eyes and as soon as they open it, the Grudge's face will pop up. so i kinda scared myself and didn't want to close my eyes while shampooing. holy fuck, the shampoo got into the left eye and it stung like a bitch. i had to quickly leave the showers to put some eyedrops. my hair still had conditioner and my body had soap and stuff. omgggg when i put the eyedrops, it stung like a mother. FUCK
i came out, and they were still watching it. so i said fuck you grudge, aint scared of you. and i watched that dumb bitch hiding in the background tryna scare people with her fucking long hair covering one of her eye. UGH

alright I lied lol, I still couldn't overcome my fear :(

2 comments:

  1. lmaoo, youre mad cute ve!! hahaha

    but omfgsh see! im still scared of the grudge lady too!! i thought about that whole thing when im showering and like i close my eyes and im scared ill open them and then she's there =( at least im not alone LOL

    ReplyDelete