Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bubble Tea Zone

"Hey, can I get a large milk tea slush with pearls, and three waffles"
the lady said okay and while doing my order, she said, "we ran out of bobas, do you want the mini bobas"
"uhh.. no that's fine, can i get lychee instead."
"lychee? okay"
she grabbed a small cup, and i said nooo i want a large. then she went back to get a large cup. i went to sit down.
went back up and i saw my milk tea slush with lychee. and i pouted my lips. :( she's like "wrong order?" and i lied "nah.. my stomach hurts." she's like, "you alright?" and i said.. yeahh and i grabbed my stuff and left. i wanted a lychee slush instead...
my brother came and picked me up. :/
the drink tasted weird.. lOl

6 comments:

  1. roflmao....i cant imagine how that taste like. grosssssssssss lolll

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUSH
    I had same problem with Dunkin Donuts. No sugar. they put lots of sugar =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL awww, but i would understand why she would have been confused and stuff with your order =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understood why she mistaken your order. And no problem. Thanks for your blunt comment.

    ReplyDelete