Monday, July 27, 2009

Flour and Powdered Sugar

lol fyi, i'm not stupid. Powdered sugar and flour look the same.
can you tell which is which?






should taste everything before you put it into your food lol

but anyway, so today i got out the red line and walked up to take the orange line, and my friggin lunch fell from my bag. it was the American Eagle shopping bag (paper) and like the bottom just ripped right off. LOL everything fell out from my lunchbox. it was so embarrassing. i was reading too! i had to pick everything up and threw it all away. including my purple spoon and my lunch box which i regret now =/ but i wasn't gonna hold them because the lunch box was already oily and stuff. and i didnt have another bag to put them in. =/
i was all sad... loll texted my sister and she brought me her lunch that she packed last night with me. she said she will buy sushi instead. since she works at Northeastern, she came over to where i was and gave it to me. :]

and today i made rice balls for work. it was easy stuff.. lol

6 comments:

  1. ahahaha aww thats such a silly moment, if only prince charming came along and helped you and brought you out to lunch. ;) but then again you'd think he was a creep for doing that. -.-

    but ahaha le is so nice now. well she's always been...at times. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgsh aww your sister's so nice! and you all have a lunchbox and everything too! how cute! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, i think the bottom/second picture is flour haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL sucks for you...man lunchbox falling out of a bag and spilling...that is embarrassing..lol but its still different nonetheless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill be super embarrassed if that shit happened to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2nd one is powdered sugar! Lol. but yes. you def have to taste everything before you make stuffs. but aww your sis is nice. hahah and the dropping lunch shit is reallyy embarasssingg..

    ReplyDelete