Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ahh kill me now :(

today I waited 15 minutes for the shuttle in andrew. it never came. my coworkers were getting driven by my counselor because they were already at vaca. so finally I've decided to walk. omgod it was so frigging sunny. I felt like I couldn't breathe. and my eyes were itchy. I couldn't stop coughing. haha a hot mess, not so pretty. while walking, they called me and asked me where I was. I told them I was walking there. then when I got to super 88, he was like omg you look like you're about to die. no kidding, I was just out there in hell. so mean, at least say I look cute haha cuhs I kinda do. just kidding. but anyway. noone was at 88 so we went around south bay. went to bath and beyond first. then office max. sheesh I told my ex vaca bf that I needed to go to the bank and that we should go our separate ways. he asked me if I really liked him. I said omgosh and left haha. he said so that's a yes? of course I never liked you lol

now I'm in target. 30 more minutes and ill leave. meet them up to go to bubble tea zone. so frigging hot. so much for a food drive, we barely got shit this year. last year, with trung and linda, we got a lotta shit :)
have a good day all

k nvm, I felt kinda lonely and time's going by so slow. so I called them up and we left to bubble teaaaa zone

3 comments:

  1. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. cute ex boyfriend you have.

    but erm you guys are mad lazy, im going to report to BYF saying VACA isnt doing a good enough job and the kids there are lazy immature brats that dont deserve any money >:T LOLLL jk

    i wish i had a greentea with grass jelly right now. well actually no i can make it at home. but i'd prefer a mango with lychee jelly. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. omfg i felt the same way at newyork. Me and the guys probably walked over 7 miles in the scorching sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmaooo, ve! youre mad hilarious and cutee! of course youre always cute, even if you were dying in the burning sun >.> hahah

    gosh guys.....how about being useful and getting some food for the food drive?! hungry people out there need ittt!! =(((

    ReplyDelete