Sunday, August 23, 2009

haircut

I slept at 4:30 and woke up at 9 cuhs my parents wanted to go eat dimsum. went to the china pearl in quincy and my baby cousin kept crying so I had to take him to the little ball machines thingy. then went back to the restaurant and he wanted more so had to walk back again. it was like a workout haha.
anyway so after eating I went to my local hair salon. lady washed my hair and blow dried it. then she straightened it and I waited for this man named Thanh to cut my hair. I told him I want to keep my length but I want layers starting from below my eyes but I told him I want my hair to be thick. he said that if I want layers, it will be thin. so yeah. while cutting, the lady asked him why my hair color is like that. they think I don't speak vietnamese because I told them I was Chinese. the man said that I dyed it black and then brown and the blackness wouldn't go away. I wanted to correct him by saying my hair is growing out brown now, but didn't want to. haha I giggled when they said that because it was kinda funny. bbut uhh I told him I didn't want it shorter, but he legit chopped all my hair off. sheeshhh
I guess it's okay, I look like a mushroom head but whateevr, ill deal with it.
while walking home, I saw my brother and I asked him where he was going. and he said home so I went in the car. he was like haha I'm going to home depot. wth! tricked me into going with him. he asked where I was going, and I said going home from a haircut and then he's like where are you going to get your haircut, and I said.. uh I just got it? like can he not tell the difference LOL.

4 comments:

  1. lmao, omgshhh im sure your haircut is fine!! no worries! (: but your brother's hilariousss. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLLLLLLLL god, your entries are hilarious whenever it involves your brothers. LOLOLOL

    but oh shittt! did you get that haircut i told you to get!?!? LOLL it's pretty hot.

    ReplyDelete