Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FIRST ENTRY

Why hello there, it's Ve here. Cindy thinks I should create a blogspot to write about my life and so I did. We can post pictures and stuffs. Lmao.
Anywho, today's a snow day, 6-8 inches so there was no school. But I have a quiz tomorrow for physics and the last time I had physics class was Monday. I have a final for Biotech and a math test on Friday. Sigh, so much work. :(

I want a lot of things. Getting my paycheck this FRIDAY! WOOO!

I told my mom to get me a scratch ticket for $5. It's been like 5 years since I scratch one of those things. I used my New Year's money too. Thought it would give me luck, but guess not. Didn't even win a dollar. lmao.

callmepriincesss (8:13:53 PM): =D
misz v e v e (8:13:57 PM): ew
misz v e v e (8:13:58 PM): dont do that
callmepriincesss (8:13:58 PM): omggg
misz v e v e (8:13:59 PM): =D
misz v e v e (8:14:00 PM): ew.
misz v e v e (8:14:01 PM): lol
callmepriincesss (8:14:01 PM): thats liek the firstt time
callmepriincesss (8:14:04 PM): i everrr did that
callmepriincesss (8:14:05 PM): lmaoooo
misz v e v e (8:14:06 PM): HAHHAHA
callmepriincesss (8:14:08 PM): =D
callmepriincesss (8:14:09 PM): LOLLLLLLL

1 comment:

  1. hey my love. i love how im mentioned =D LMAO. anywayss. im at home right now. read my blog and you'll know why. oh is that snow pic up there yours? liek you took it? cause it seems like its outside your house. haha. niceee. what happened to the ass pic. LOLLL.

    ReplyDelete