Thursday, January 29, 2009

a day at work

Today we had a physics quiz, it was alright. Nothing really exciting happened in school. I took the bus and train with my sister, Carman, and Trung. My sister wanted me to pay her back $20 from the sweater and I didn't want to because like.. why should I? So then we were just arguing about nothing and she got mad. I gave her $5 and I told her that's all I'm giving to her. But then later while she was getting food, I went to the bank to ger $20 out to pay her back. I told Danny to get me a sub at Subways but he didn't so I had to eat my sister's food. Now I'm at work... and umm... we have a new counselor now. Her name is Tien Ha Ngoc. I feel like I cannot do my own work anymore because she checks up on us once in awhile.

Danny aka xAzNgAnGsTaXXX loves chinks are cooolll
Nancy loves VIETSZ

What Danny drew.


LOl. What we do at work.

I tattooed his arm.


Why do I type like this? It doesn't show my personality. Lol.. well maybe because later on when I read back at this, I won't be like, "Ew.. I can't believe I typed like that.." because you know how some people tYpE lYke Diz. lol. I want to type in a formal format.

Tomorrow I have a test for math! and final for BIOTECH! got to study!!

I started off with $135 on Chinese New Year which was like three days ago. Now my bank has $52. Didn't even buy anything. Well kinda did.

11.03 PM- Finally heading to my bed now. NOT REALLY DONE WITH STUDYING but I'm tired. The math we're learning is pretty easy, but I'm discouraged since I got 40% on my last test. I feel like sometimes when I overstudy on tests, I tend to do bad on them. Lol I think it's because I have doubts on the answers I pick and then I erase it and pick something else. I should go with my first instinct. Lol. Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. OMGG MY ALL TIME FAV SONG IS ON YOUR PAGE! LOL. guess which one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your final tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete