Sunday, July 26, 2009

so so this was my weekend

it was pouring on Friday morning. my pants were really wet before i got to class. it was chilly outside too, since my sweater was too small to cover my whole body. lol. we finally learned calculus in class, and it was some hard stuff. :[
after that, i went to work and the van finally picked us up at 1015. we got to houghton's pond, but we didn't want to hike anymore because it was raining. so then they suggested to go to the movies instead. they wanted to watch Ugly Truth. when i got there, i decided to watch Transformers while everyone else wanted to watch Ugly Truth. i didnt really want to watch Transformers because the movie was longer than the other one, and i didnt want them to wait for me. but two guys went to watch it with me. one of them was gonna watch Harry Potter and the other one watched Transformers already. so we bought our tickets and stuff.. and the two boys went to the bathroom. i went into the theater myself and it was pretty crowded there. there was an empty seat near the corner so i sat there. my two coworkers came in and looked for me. i was on the other side and they couldnt see me! they went back out to look for me. i wanted to say their names but i didnt want to scream it out and i didnt have their numbers. lol they came back in and sat together. it's okay, i enjoyed the movie myself. no one to bother me. i didnt want them to bother me. cuhs one of them talk a lot. Transformers was really good, i like it better than the first one lol.
blah blah so after that the van picked us up and i sat next to my little bf. we listened to my Ipod and shared headphones. we listened to Best I Ever Had and he said i was DA FUCKING BEST. loll. Nancy and Emmi wanted to go galleria, so i went with them since my vaca bf tagged along. this other guy tagged along too... the one who wanted to watch the movie with me. ughh anyway it was fun, we went to Fanuel Hall first and then Galleria. haha. my little bf got his Itouch. too bad, i cut him on Friday night because Phi lives right in front of him and she was flirting with him in the chatroom. we had our VACA chatroom. he can suck her nuts lol. he wrote me a poem but later i told him i ripped it up. he also made me and Nancy a frog out of paper but he said mine can jump higher. i told him i drowned it in the toilet. but i still have the letter and the frog. Nancy and I dont want him anymore.





i woke up Saturday morning and my left eye was swollen because a bug bit me. omgg i looked horrible! i calmed it down with ointment and then i met up with Sarah and Nhi to go swimming. then Jennifer came. we had to take a deep end test to swim in the deep end! and it was to swim from the deep end, to the shallow, and then back. omgosh i was so tired and i thought i was gonna drown. omgoodness i was kinda scared too. i didnt know how to tread and i wanted to give up half way. and i was at the deep end. omgosh =/ i suck, havent swam for so long. after we passed, my legs felt so heavy and i was so tired. we wanted to dive tooo. then Cindy came and we tanned lol. well me and Jennifer were already tanning before that haha. laid there with our towels and stuff.
Co came and we waited for Phuong to come so we could leave. finally she did, and turned out she needed some bandaids cuhs she fell. got her some antibiotics. then we went to Galleria, except for Cindy and Jennifer. Cindy went to go eat at Porter's while Jennifer had to go eat with her Japanese classmates.


but Galleria was fun haha, bought a shirt, skirt, and dress. Monica came later and then Co drove us to An Hong in Fields Corner. i had com thit nuong lol.
we left the restaurant and realized that Co left her keys inside. went back, and didn't see them. and we thought she left them in her car, went to the car but it was locked. went back to the restaurant and the man was cleaning up. asked him if he saw any keys and he said no, but then he was like hey there it is. it was hiding under the bowl lol.
then she drove us to her house to play Daddy. Phuong was my partner haha. Co was with Monica and Sarah was with Nhi.
we got 10 points
Sarah and Nhi got 11 points
Co and Monica got 20

5 comments:

  1. sounds fun but didnt read all of it...and i didnt suck..he was just too worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeeems like you had a goood weekend :) and the kids a cutieee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so the pool party thing did happen :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolll awww, that day was fun though!! :D

    sorry about your eye though =(

    vaca bf?! LOLL cutee love story!

    ReplyDelete