Sunday, June 14, 2009

since i haven't updated for awhile...

so what's good with my life?

oh nothing really... spent my whole weekend at home because i didn't want to go out. lolll but i started homework today. and like i had this sheet from National Honor Society, Ms. Tsoutsis gave it to me on Friday and i thought it was a questionnaire sheet.
lol. it had like 7 questions, and for question 4, i had to write on a separate sheet of paper about an event NHS can do for the community. question 5 says to write an idea for the NHS Awareness bulletin board. as displayed in the school. and then question 6 says to make a video, flyer, or a powerpoint presentation that would encourage younger people to aim for NHS.
but seriously, are you kidding me? i don't even know what National Honor Society is other than if you get good grades, you get into it. lol....... whatever..

my sister bought me ChocoPie. wooo
my brothers are coming back tomorrow. kinda excited, i hope they bought me good stuff. lol..
my sister's going to dorm. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i will miss her though, because who's gonna help me with college stuff? =/ BOTTOM LINE WILL :] lol. idk.

but her birthday's coming up. ima get her something this year. lol.

random fact: today's the first day after 3 months that i actually ate home made rice. lol

anyway. i had some random thoughts here and there. but whatever because i dont even know what they are anymore. LOL

what the hell am i saying?
omg i think i'm going crazy. seriously.
i need a break.
give me a fucking break.

excuse my language


oh my god. i am crazy.
fuck me.

4 comments:

  1. Your sister is leaving? That kinda sucks but I guess she wont yell at me whenever i come over now or yell at you whenever you bring boys(me) over. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeahhh ima miss le :( ima get her a picture frame with me in it so she can put it in her dorm :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol damn, mad work for NHS, i hope you do all of it though! it'll be worth it :] mad proud of you ve! :]

    and aww, youll be fine! your sister will come back and visit you and stuff! she'll be a phone call away ^^

    youre seriously random ve. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. the nhs stuffs that yall needa do it a major force..
    anyways. aww your sisters abt to dormm. lol thats cool. but she lives like right there.. no need to but i guess its cool to. NOW YOU HAVE MORE FREEEEEDOMMM :)

    ReplyDelete