Sunday, June 14, 2009

Capsule Letters



um those are not my fingers. in case you're wondering.

i think it'll be cute if, the love of my life, would give me that. don't know what it is?
watch the video. promise me you'll watch the whole thing. because i had to go through the process of recording it with my camera, uploading it to the computer, and cutting out some parts. and now uploading it here. i didn't record some of the parts, even though they were important. i didn't want the video to be long. and if you were to watch the clip down there, stop the music over >>>

Movie is called, A Millionaire's First Love. really good Korean movie, had me crying a lot.
she has a disease since she was young. it's a must watch.




ahh, he's so sweet.

and if you want to watch it, here's the link:
http://www.mysoju.com/a-millionaires-first-love/

i'll love you if you do

4 comments:

  1. lmao, aww thats so sadd but idk why im laughing. hahahah. i think it's because of her pathetic crying. LOL. no im just kidding, but she forced it. lol but aw, that was sweet :]

    btw, WHAT ARE THE EFFING CHANCES THAT I COME ON THIS BLOG AND HEAR HALO?! GOSH -.-"""

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this movie...hey, maybe u can help me...i want to make the exact same present to my girlfriend, i love her so much, and i wont be able to see her til the next month...
    so, could you tell me how to make these capsule letters? With the bottle and everything. Or plz point me somewhere, i need to know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that'll be cute. lol. if somebody did that. and cutee pf pic :)

    ReplyDelete